This one is causing me a headache and I am pulling my hair out! Anyone done this before?
I have MSM set up and want to keep site 1 managing all the products. I am then using categories to only show the desired products on each site.
• Products are showing up fine on both sites.
• On site 1, everything is working ok. Products are adding to cart.
• Site 2 adds the product to cart, but it has a zero value.
I have tried:
• If I hard code a price="" in, it works and adds that value to cart.
• I have set up cookies properly for each site and there is no cross contamination there.
• on_the_fly on site 2 has the same £0.00 effect - also the entry ID is being picked out
• Check to see if global prices are zero
• plus everything I can think of.
I am presuming that because I have no product mapping in site 2, that it is breaking there. Does anyone know of a way to maybe manipulate the db to show one channel in both sites?
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated as I am now bald.
Thanks in advance.