Recently while moving from my first local dev to public site, the jquery that powers the Control Panel basically stopped working/loading. Version is v2.5.3 and I will be upgrading the dev to latest but hope to figure this out before I dive into that.
The signin screen loses all jquery and formatting (no jquery code in HTML head) and menus inside EE no longer function as well as all addons that rely on jquery. The tabs that are usually hidden for accessories such as MC Cloner and ExpressionEngine Info are showing (when they should not).
I've tried the following.
- reuploaded all theme folders and checking permissions
- Cleared Cached before and after upload
- uninstall/reinstall jquery addon
- Checked config.php for conflicting paths
- disabled extensions via config.php
Ensured the following paths are correct
- Admin ‣ General Configuration
- Admin ‣ Security and Privacy ‣ Captcha Preferences
- Admin ‣ System Administration ‣ Emoticon Preferences
- Content ‣ Files ‣ File Upload Preferences
- Members ‣ Preferences
- Design ‣ Templates ‣ Global Preferences
- Admin ‣ Channel Administration ‣ Channels
You can see the cpanel here, notice the missing jquery embed (I will change the url to admin.php before launch) http://www.centerchurchucc.org/admin.php?S=0&D=cp&C=homepage
Really puzzled on this one!
My gen prefs