- Assets is the only thirdparty module/filedtype installed.
- Native cache folder are 777.
- File upload directory is working and uploads images correctly.
- Assets shows no folder at all. But if I upload one image AFTER installing Assets the folder shows up.
- When trying to upload one image to the visible folder I get error message as follows: "Could not upload the file - server returned an unexpected response. Please check the server settings."
- The status bar shows full process is done but there is no images.
- When trying to update the button goes "blank" and no result is shown.
- Assets now has created two cache folders in "cache > assets tmp_storage" and they are both 777. But no images ...
- Assets 2.1.4
- EE 2.7.0
- PHP Version 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.8