I'm trying to get this situation working, but I'm not 100% it can actually be done.
I've build a custom checkout process where the customer fills in his shipping info, billing info (if different), chooses a payment method and registers an account or not. All on one single page.
Processing the order goes well - however no entry is added to the Zoo Visitor channel, only a native Member account is created.
I tried a new setup begin this week. Unfortunately Store is still not mapping correctly to Visitor.
One strange thing in the Store Order Fields setup;
The field-groups to choose the mapping-fields from are not rendered correctly (see attached screenshot). Instead of Zoo Visitor it says "optgroup_zoo_fields".
It was a brand new install.
Other insights which could help;
- Do I need to alter the checkout fields in templating?
- Do I also need to create Member Custom Fields for this to work?
I was assuming 'no' to both, maybe that's my faulty approach...
- Visitor channel + custom fields are created
- Order Fields are Mapped to Visitor fields
- A normal member is created on order-complete / payment
- No Visitor entry is created