Is there an equivalent of a Change Log addon to track members actions in the CP for EE?
I'm haven't seen anything like that unless I'm missing some native functionality.
ExpressionEngine® Answers is a question and answer site for administrators, end users, developers and designers for ExpressionEngine® CMS. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
If you're looking for robust tracking of user actions in the Control Panel than what EE provides, there is Audit (and Audit Pro). Audit adds some additional user tracking beyond what EE does. Here is the list of what it tracks, from its page on Devot:ee
- Member Logins, including Control Panel & front-end
- Member Logouts, including Control Panel & front-end
- New Entries, including Safecracker
- Updates to Entries, via the Publish screen or multiple entries via the Edit screen, including Safecracker
- Deleting Entries
- New Members
- Deleting Members
- Editing of Members
- Changing Templates (editing a template, not its preferences)
There's a very basic Control Panel log file here: http://ellislab.com/expressionengine/user-guide/cp/tools/logs/cp_log.html
It tracks certain actions, though not exactly sure what they are. :) Does that help?