I'm trying to develop a membership website. I'm using SafeCracker Registration so I can leverage Channels for member data. Once members are registered and verified, I want them to be able to do the following:
- Log in from a customized login page
- Have their own control panel where they can edit their profiles (I'll build the SafeCracker forms); I don't want them seeing the EE CP.
- Use EE's build in emailing system so members can email each other (I don't want to build this myself)
So, my questions are:
- What is the proper way to customize the login page? The changes I want to implement include mark up changes, content changes, and other design changes.
- How do I tell EE that when a member of a particular member group logs in that they should be redirected to the customize CP that I plan to build?
- How do I let my member use EE's email system so that members can email each other? Ideally, I'd like to redo the markup for this (to make it responsive using Twitter Bootstrap), but I'm happy to just use whatever EE has initially as I am concerned it may be too much effort trying to make changes to it.