I am looking for some advice if anyone can help please.
I have a potential project coming up that I would like to use EE CMS for with the addition of an e-commerce add-on, either CartThrob v2 or Store v2.
I have previously used both add-ons so I don't mind which one I use, however the project brief has a few areas that I am unsure of the best approach to build. Please see below:
- Recently viewed products
- Product search filter (e.g. by size and or colour)
- Request a quote (for items that are not for sale due to complex variations, customer would add to a basket still but then send off for an email quote. Possibly using CT Wishlist?)
- Powerful site search for searching content as well as products again with filters
- Provide category gallery or list view with sortable column headers
- Dynamically created pdf datasheet, taking the products tabbed description/content and providing the customer with a link on the fly using the HTML/CSS
Any thoughts on how to provide the above 6 items with either add-on would be appreciated. Looking through on first glance maybe CartThrob would be the best bet with it's wishlist add-on for the quote aspect?