What EE shopping cart/e-commerce plugin that can do the following:
- sell digital product, using PayPal or Skrill processors
- different pricing schemes for a single product
- one-time payment; purchase expiration; and an optional renewal
Example: I have a digital item to sell, named XYZ.
- I want to sell ZYC for different pricing schemes & expiration:
- XYC Lite for $50 & will expire in 6 months; $10 for renewal (not recurring but only an option)
- XYC Pro for $100 & will expire in 1 year; $20 for renewal (not recurring but only an option)
- other pricing schemes....
- I must be able to set whether purchases of XYC is auto-approve or manually approve.
- Auto-approve - after a user made the payment, it's already considered a "successful purchase" (see #3 below) and can immediately access the download.
- Manually approve - after a user made the payment, it will be considered as "pending" and not yet successful. An admin must manually approve for it to become a "successful purchase" (see #3 below).
- Successful purchase of the item will move the user to a certain Member Group:
- XYC Lite purchasers will be moved to Lite Group member group.
- XYC Pro purchasers will be moved to Pro Group member group.
- In the "Purchase Area" (displays purchases) of the user, they have an option to renew even if it's not yet expired. Renewing will extend the timeframe of the expiration.
- When an item purchased is nearly expiring, it must send an email reminding about it, i.e. "you need to renew".
- Upon expiration of purchase, the user will be move back to a specified member group and can no longer access the download. He must have an option to renew as the price indicated in #1 but take note that the renewal is not a recurring payment, it's just an option.
- Renewals (for example XYC Lite; $10) should be auto-approve (regardless if I set the item purchase to manual approve) and will again move the user to the specified member group and give him another 6 months access to download.