I have a bit of an issue with a project I recently took over using Expression Engine running v2.92 (I think). I'm pretty new to EE so maybe I'm missing something obvious.
Things I've tried to no avail.
- Toggled Strict URL's in Template preferences
- Made sure the template path is correct for my local system
- Set the base url in config to my local system url in config/config.php
- Set the cachedir to my local path in config/database.php
- Set the proper URL's in Admin -> General Configuration for root and themes
- Checked the template routes, there doesn't appear to be anything here out of the ordinary.
code linking the js template, this line lives in the footer of the templates that need this particular js file