Solspace Importer has stopped working with cron, but will work manually.
Apologies for the vague information but I'm really struggling to fix this. If there's any place I should be checking for issues, please let me know.
- EE2 2.10.1 and Importer 2.2.5
- importing 3 files from local server (which are pulled from an external server)
- files are UTF-8 with CRLF line endings
- files are large, so batch importing is triggered via cron
- due to the nature of the data, with each import previous entries need to be deleted and new entries created (this means channel entry IDs are getting very high. eg 1774926)
The cron automated batch processing has been working for over 6 months. And now imports can only be triggered by a manual import from the control panel.
Batch processing has stopped before, but after a manual import, the batch processing seems to work again. Does this indicate some sort of cache issue?
I've checked with webhosts who set up the cron for me, they say nothing has changed. I've also contacted the people supplying the feed, who also say nothing has changed.
Any help appreciated.