This is kind of an open ended question, but has any one had any luck with creating a "member specific" navigation tree? I've looked into structure, taxonomy, and nav-ee but none seem to have the granularity of permissions I would need.
What I'm trying to achieve is that a member can login and create a "micro site" that would allow the following:
The member can:
- create new pages or edit existing pages (created by the member)
- create/manage a single multi-tier menu which controls the order and hierarchy of the micro-site pages.
The member cannot:
- View/edit other micro sites
- Add or edit pages outside of their micro-site
- Alter any other site menus.
Ideally I'd like to manage this through some kind of jQuery-esque list that allows for nesting/re-ordering etc. I know this is a bit of a tall order. 0.o I'm willing to hack some stuff together if need be, but I was wondering if there was an existing solution somewhat close to what I'm trying to achieve.
Any one else put together something like this?