I'm hoping to get some feedback from the community on what people's experiences have been with regard to setting up multipage (multistep) forms with these add-ons for a project I'm working on:
Key functionality I'm looking for is as follows:
- Ability to allow users to go "back" to previous steps
- Ability to ensure users cannot proceed to next step unless required fields are filled in
- Ability to use a Jquery form validation method (with form module as backup)
- Compatibility with Snaptcha
- Nice to have: show a summary of data submitted in all steps before final submission
Disclaimer: It's ironic that I'm asking this question, because I just recently gave a recommendation in this SE thread about EE forms.