I have an issue where I upload an image through WYGWAM 2.6.3, then using Assets 2.0.1 as a file browser, and when I view the Source it has the IMG tag in there. I save / submit the entry, but when I view it on the live published site it has the IMG tag stripped out leaving just the URL as plain text. There isn't any parameters to my WYGWAM custom field tag and it's just the name of the field. The text formatting around the image shows up, it's just the IMG tag that doesn't. Odd.
Not sure what's going on. Any help?
Assets 2.0.1, WYGWAM 2.6.3, EE 2.5.5
I have a WYGWAM field set to Brandon's original "Basic" configuration. WYGWAM 2.6.3, Assets 2.0.1 are being used.
- I load the entry, click in the field to where I want to insert the image
- Click the little picture icon, it loads Assets, I choose to upload a new image
- I upload it
- Choose the file in Assets, it inserts my uploaded image.
- Next I view the source and I see the IMG tag with the SRC to a URL (that image path does load an image by itself).
- I go and view the entry on my page and it just has the URL as plain text, tags are gone.
Those are my steps.