The Problem: When trying to login via the front-end as a member, the error "you are not authorised to perform this action" appears. The url for the error page is that of another MSM site. If I go to original site, I am logged in as that user.
My Setup: - EE version 5.5.2 - Multisite Manager
- Require IP Address : NO
- User Agent for Login : NO
- Secure Forms: NO
- Deny Duplicate Data: NO
- Sessions are using cookies only
Blacklist module: not installed Securitee - Installed but with minimal settings active.
I have tried the following to no avail:
- Logging in via default EE member templates and via template created with Freemember.
- Removed "Freemember" and "User"
- Tried from different device and different IP Address
- Tried disabling all extensions using config.php
- Tried removing my htaccess
- Clearing site cache, and browser cache
- Creating new members,
- Signing onto front end as superadmin
I noticed in my config.php I have a token for $config['XID'] = Should this be there? I have read that this can cause such issues.
Please help - Im not sure what to try next.
I went onto Site3 Front end and I created a user in the Members group. When I login from the front end of either Site1 or Site2, it all works okay, (even thought I signed up as a member to Site3.) But it wont let me login nicely to Site3! The url is redirecting to Site1 first saying im not authorised.