I am trying to reference an image field from blog posts (blog channel) to display on a staff profile page (pages channel).
On the blog post there is a matrix field "blog_smile":
- Column 1: blog_smile_ortho (playa field - used to assign the staff member)
- Column 2: blog_smile_image (assets field - to assign image)
How could I be on the profile page and say:
- Go look at the blog channel,
- Look in the matrix field "blog smile" and find "blog_smile_ortho" entries that are the same entry id as the profile page you're on
- Then get the "blog_smile_image" file from that same matrix field
- And repeat this process up to 6 times working back from todays date.
Thanks for any advice you can give.