When I upgraded to Assets 2, I noticed that when uploading a file from the modal window in a channel entry form that once the file is uploaded, Assets doesn't automatically select it for me anymore. I have to do a search for the filename. Is that the normal behavior for Assets 2? Or am I the only one experiencing this? And, if it's just me, is there any way to solve it.
Here is a step-by-step list of the process:
- Open either a new or existing channel entry form
- In the Assets field, click Add file
- In the Assets modal window, click Upload files
- Locate file to upload from file system, then click OK
- The file uploads
- this is what's not happening: Assets automatically selects the just-uploaded file(s)
- Double-click on the newly-uploaded file to add it to the Assets field
Currently running Assets 2.1, was running Assets 2.0.5, on EE 2.5.2 issue happens in both versions for me.
April 11, 2013
The Uncaught TypeError: Object... happened on page load, the Double-instantiating a select... happened (and I'm not really sure if it's an error or just logging) when Assets completes the file upload and selects the document.
Thanks! - B