I've been locked out of a site I'm developing as my password is no longer accepted.
What I've done so far.
- Reset the password 10+ times
- copied password hash from database of site I know works into password hash of site I can't access
- generated an md5 hash and pasted in to password field
- reset password again via /admin.php hash changed in database,but I still can't access
- tried all of the above after clearing cookies
- tried again in 3 different browsers
There are no other registered users that I can use to login, member registration has been turned off in the CP so I can't create a new user either.
Have also checked the exp_reset_password table and all values appear to be empty.