5

You should be able to use an available plugin to encode things for URLs. I haven't tried or used this plugin, but I think the syntax would be something like this: <a href="{mailto_email}?subject={exp:url_encoder method='rawurlencode'}{title}{/exp:url_encoder}" target="blank"> As a last resort, you could also use PHP and run rawurlencode() on it, like ...


3

It's a BBCode problem: http://ellislab.com/expressionengine/user-guide/general/bbcode.html Pretty sure the issue here is the first [i] only, all subsequent [ii], [iii] should not be replaced as bbcode by EE. A dirty but effective method would be to change the very first instance of [i] to [&#105;] which is the html entity for the letter i. I tried a ...


2

There used to be, not sure currently but I use this add on regularly; http://devot-ee.com/add-ons/hacksaw Does all that and more:)


2

You can use CE String native method of str_pad to pad the {entry_id} to a certain length: {exp:ce_str:ing str_pad="5|0|:CONST:STR_PAD_LEFT"}{entry_id}{/exp:ce_str:ing}


2

This is set on per-channel basis, not per-field. Go to Admin -> Channel Administration -> Channels, click "Edit Preferences" next to your channel and set "Automatically turn URLs and email addresses into links?" to "No".


1

Well, of course there is a way. It depends on why you are going about it this way. First, I assume the {path} variable can go to different domains (possibly a channel you'll duplicate over many MSM sites?) and is user entered, and isn't necessarily the domain of the application. If it were, you could just use {site_url} or hard-code the path to your folder ...


1

In what context is this an issue? js.src = "{your_tag}".replace("&amp;", "&"); (whoa, they updated the guide theme) https://ellislab.com/expressionengine/user-guide/development/extension_hooks/global/typography/index.html#id2 You could probably write your own specific extension that hits the typography_parse_type_end hook and simply modifies ...


1

TBH, your code output is a result of your code format. Turn this: <ul> {exp:channel:entries channel="duh"} <li><a href="{site_url}{url_title}/">{title}</a></li> {/exp:channel:entries} </ul> into this: <ul> {exp:channel:entries channel="duh"} <li> <a href="{site_url}{url_title}/"> ...


1

Alas Word places lots of junk into anything it copies out, so you're on to a loser to begin with. It will paste random sizes and spans that don't exist and then you have uncontrollable colours and sizes all over that can no longer be controlled by a single/master CSS file, as they're all in-line. That said, you can try your best. Set up custom styles in ...


1

Heh... I used to run into this all the time on forums. The slightly hacky but fairly straightforward workaround is to "interrupt" the BBCode you don't want to get parsed with something that does get parsed into an invisible output, such as an empty tag. So when you have this: He said "[i]t was a fine day for sailing..." Do this: He said "[[b][/b]i]t was ...


1

After much consternation I tried commenting out the Strip paragraph tags section of the save_field() function from above again, but tested it more thoroughly and it works. It keeps the tags on submission/repopulation through channel:form. This might cause bugs down the line, but it'll do for now. /system/expressionengine/modules/rte/libraries/Rte_lib.php ...


Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible