5

Solutions is MX Title Control 2.8.7. Now Title field will be visible when toolbar is open. If you will have any errors with this version - send me email.


5

The awesome Eric Lamb helped me track down the fix for this problem. It isn't related to the CP URL change. It's a problem in the addon file. Change line 326 from: $out = '// THIS IS TEST'; to this: $out = '';


2

I was able to fix the plugin by updating the ext.mx_title_control.php file on line 333 and 338. I replaced the following code: element('channel_id', $get) with element('/cp/content_publish/entry_form?channel_id', $get)


2

I did quick update(v 2.4.7). It should remove this error.


1

I see from your MX Title Control GitHub Issue that you've fixed your issue. Nice job mate! For any other readers the solution, which is a patch Joe submitted is listed here : https://github.com/joeczucha/mx-title-control/commit/9b0851146e3edc55442879affd3a6e4e9ff3df63


1

This thread is a few months old, but the solutions provided so far have not worked for me. Until MX Title Control is updated for 2.8.1 (it still isn't as of posting), a simple fix to modify the "Title" and "URL Title" labels is to simply add some JS within the "instructions" field of any field within that channel's field group: <script>// We're using ...


1

There are a lot of Javascript related issues surfacing with 2.8, and I believe MX Title Control is highly JS-dependent, so this isn't surprising. You might try applying the patch posted on this Bug Tracker: https://support.ellislab.com/bugs/detail/20165


Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible