Adam
  • Member for 8 years, 10 months
  • Last seen more than a month ago
Specific word choice in URL title is causing a 404 error on a page. Can anyone help?
3 votes

Finally resolved this. On a whim I decided to try the URL /en and that had the same effect too so that meant it had to be language related, with the original problem being with 'de'. In my htaccess, ...

View answer
Displaying ExpressionEngine Data in an XML file
Accepted answer
2 votes

Ok so this has been resolved now. With credit to @Michael Boyink who suggested the following; I had been creating the templates using FTP. However when the templates were created in the Control Panel ...

View answer
Exporting Channel Entries on EEv1
2 votes

I have ended up going with the following plugin found on devot-ee Weblog Entries Exporter Seemed to do the trick. Specifically for ExpressionEnginev1 it gives the option of exporting as a .CSV or ....

View answer
Channel Entry Form not found
1 votes

Typical that as soon as I post a question I find, what I think is, the solution. It seems the tags are not {exp:channel:entry_form} but {exp:channel:form} instead.

View answer
Extracting category ID of an entry and then using it to display more entries
Accepted answer
1 votes

Apologies, I have just seen the related_categories_mode="yes" parameter. Problem solved.

View answer
NGen File Image to Assets within Matrix table
1 votes

OK...progress, enough progress to be able to post an answer anyway. Turns out using Datagrab rather than Importer seemed to do the trick. Why that would make any difference whatsoever is beyond me as ...

View answer